Saturday, July 11, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

Gotta get that [x3]Gotta get that that that, that thatBoom boom boom (Gotta get that) [x4]

Boom boom boom (Yeah) [x2]Boom boom boom [x2][Will.I.am:]YoI got the hit that beat the

blockYou can get that bass overloadI got the that rock and rollThat future flowThat digital

spitNext level visual shitI got that (Boom boom boom)How the beat bang (Boom boom boom)

[Fergie:]I like that boom boom powThem chicken jackin' my styleThey try copy my

swaggerI'm on that next shit nowI'm so three thousand and eightYou so two thousand and lateI

got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom

(Gotta get that) [x4]Boom boom boom (Yeah) [x2]Boom boom boom [x2][Taboo:]I'm on the

supersonic boomY'all hear the space shit zoomWhen when I step inside the room them girls go

apeshit, uhY'all stuck on super A-shitThey're no fast stupid a bitI'm on that HD flatThis beat go

boom boom pow[Apl.de.ap:]I'm a beast when you turn me onInto the future cybertronHarder,

faster, better, strongerSexy ladies extra longer, causeWe got the beat that bounceWe got the

beat that powWe got the beat that 808That the boom boom in your town[Fergie:]People in the

placeIf you wanna get downPut your hands in the airWill.I.am drop the beat now[Will.I.am:]

Yep yepI be rockin' the beats (Yep, yep)I be rockin' the beats (Yep yep yep, yep)Here we go,

here we goSatellite radioY'all getting hit with (Boom boom)Beats so big I'm steppin on

leprechaunsShitin' on y'all you with the (Boom boom)Shitin' on y'all you with the (Boom boom)

Shitin' on y'all you with the...This beat be bumpin' bumpin'This beat go boom boomLet the beat

rockLet the beat rockLet the beat r...This beat be bumpin' bumpin'This beat go boom boom

[Fergie:]I like that boom boom powThem chicken jackin' my styleThey try copy my

swaggerI'm on that next shit nowI'm so three thousand and eightYou so two thousand and lateI

got that boom boom boomThat future boom boom boomLet me get it nowBoom boom boom

(Gotta get that) [x4]Boom boom boom (Yeah) [x2]Boom boom boom [x2]Let the beat rock (Let

the beat rock)Let the beat rock (Let the beat...)Let the beat r... (Let the beat rock, rock, rock,

rock)

No comments: