Saturday, September 13, 2008

what the *********** that day damn bad luck wei... i went comp exam in scu then i was like i dun even know how to do a shit le how to sit.. well i still sat it, luckily sze le sat beside. then i was like thank god at least she can help cuz she queit smart... but sadly she also was something like me dun even know how to do a shit... my second hope was on Samuel the salmon.. luckily he knows how to do that save my ass from the exam..

next we all go makan in canteen then i bought ' chee cheong fun' the latest stall in my scu to eat.. later then in class i felt that i had a stomach ache i was like oh no ... luckily i din crap that time in scu.. i was lucky. i wanted to take yam's chinese medicine pills but scared eat liao even worse.. sze teng made fun of me and tell almost all the girls behind in my class i got period... WTH.. then i sat behind my angel felt much better after that. thanks

bell rang.. we got our butts out of the scu compound went to 7 11 .. crowded wit students
penan and me were like strollin in and then my " great bag " that i was carryin hit one of the crater that was holding like packages of products and flyers.. immediately the malay doofus cashier diao me like hell.. i was collecting everything from the floor penan helped thanks to him i cleaned it up in no time...

wao it was a hell of a day!!!

No comments: